• Oil for frying
• Curry leaf
• Chilli padi
• Milk powder
For the coating dip:
• Salt & pepper
• Wheat flour
- Mix together the coating dip ingredients; egg, water, flour and salt & pepper.
- Dip the prawns into the dipping mix and then coat with flour.
- Dip the prawns again in the dipping mix before frying in the hot pan.
- Next, melt butter in the pan and sauté in the curry leaves and chilli padi. Add in sugar to taste.
- Put in the fried prawns and add in the nestum and milk powder.
- Stir and mix well.
Your cereal prawns are now ready to serve! Good luck!