- Hakka noodles
- Olive oil
- White pepper
- Black fungus mushroom
- Minced chicken
- Soy sauce
- Mustard green (Sawi)
- Beansprouts (Taugeh)
- Mince garlic and cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Boil the noodles and once cooked, drizzle some olive oil and a bit of white pepper. Then mix well.
- Sauté the garlic until fragrant and add on the black fungus mushroom.
- Next, add in the minced chicken and soy sauce for the sauce.
- Stir until cooked and add salt to taste.
- Next, blanch the mustard green (sawi) and beansprouts. Lastly mix sauce and the veggies with the noodles.
Easy peasy right? Perfect for those lazy cooking days.