Got a wok? Some noodles? Here’s to a wholesome meal that can be put together in just 30 minutes. Noodles are so versatile. You can throw in any vegetables or protein to pair with it. Of course, pickles and olives are not advisable. Doing your routine fridge cleanups? This is a great dish that uses up leftover vegetables and meat.
Chicken stir-fried with noodles is easy to prepare. All you need to do is prep all the ingredients before you start frying. That will ensure your noodles will be cooked well and quickly. For a quick and easy meal, this is a great recipe to try.
• 440g noodles of your choice
• 300g chicken fillets, thighs or breast meat, sliced thinly
• 1 broccoli, cut into florets
• ½ red capsicum, julienned
• 1 small carrot, julienned
• ½ small round cabbage, shredded
• 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
• Oil for cooking
• 2 tbsp oyster sauce
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• 2 tsp sesame oil
- Marinade the sliced chicken with a little sauce mix and set aside while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Heat up your wok. When it is heated up well, add the oil and coat the wok with the oil. Add the chicken and stir fry.
- Boil the noodles, drain and set aside.
- Add in the vegetables and stir fry.
- Add in the noodles and remaining sauce and stir occasionally.
- Serve, garnished with roasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.
It’s time to slurp up some bouncy noodles!