- Dark chocolate
- Wheat flour
- Cocoa powder
- Mini marshmallows
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl
- Add in the sugar and mix well with the eggs
- Next, melt the dark chocolate. Once the chocolate has melted, add in butter and mix together
- Then, mix the melted chocolate with wheat flour, cocoa powder and add the beaten egg mixture
- Mix them altogether and pour into the ramekins and add mini marshmallows on top.
- Bake them in the oven about 15 minutes. Once done, cool down the cookies and ready to serve!
Have fun baking!