- Sirloin cut meat
- Shimeji mushroom
- Shitake mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut and dice onions and garlic
- Cut the mushrooms, capsicums and potatoes
- Boil the potatoes until cooked/soft
- Season the steak with salt, pepper, thyme and paprika
- Oil the pan with olive oil to start grilling the steak for about 5-6 minutes to get medium-medium well doneness.
- Next, sauté the garlic, onions, capsicums, mushrooms and lastly add the boiled potatoes and butter. Then add salt and pepper to taste and ready to serve!
There you go, easy-peasy Christmas dinner you can whip up fast. Good luck!